Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would you say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I sure do, not everyone likes the same things.Would you say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Absolutely, one person's trash is another's treasure.Would you say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Absolutely, people find beauty in people and things that others cannot. I find beauty in lizards, like the Iguana and others don't see it for example. I think they're amazing and strikingly cute.
No, When someone is truly '; Cute'; like Jessica Alba Everyone knows it, Everyone sees it. That line is for borderline cute girls that only a handful of people would see as pretty to make them feel better. it's all about being ';PC';
Oh for sure.


Most people would never look twice at my BF. He isn't bad looking, just not ';good looking'; - and yet to me he is simply the most breath taking and erotic thing I have ever seen....and I've seen a few.
yes and then there are those people that EVERYONE is attracted too.
i would have to agree with you.


lots of people define ';beauty'; as something different.
oh most definitely
definately
sure, whatever that means. :P
Absolutely.. I tend to like shaggy longish hair on a guy, and my best friend can look at hair like that and say 'ew.'.
Of course.


For example, I think Rob Pattinson is vomit-inducing while other girls prefer to drool when they see him.
sure
it is the first attraction
I agree
I agree. People tend to have different tastes.
yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment