Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you agree that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?

just curious..lol!Do you agree that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?
No, it's in their hand.


Nice curve.......I mean the bottle.Do you agree that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?
:) Report Abuse

I was looking at your avatar picture and thinking something like that, myself the beholder at that moment, oh, and everyone else logged on and reading it too. You are stunning, you must really get some guys all twisty, lol.


I can assure you it never took me beer or wine to make such discoveries!


Now for me, i have matured nicely. Comfortable without being rich, and appreciative of the natural world.


Mate, you are one of those natural wonders. Take care of yourself ok?


Have a good day, or night!
Absolutely, and the following joke/riddle perfectly explains the reason:





Q: What's the difference between a pig and an alcoholic?





A: A pig doesn't screw an alcoholic at 3 o'clock in the morning!
The only kind of beer I like to drink is root beer. Mmmm, root beer. LOL
Disagree. I truly believe it's in the eye of the beholder.
I see lots of beautiful things while not holding beer.
Changed my answer. I read it the way I thought I wanted it to be, haha.





But yes, I agree. Beer makes everyone look good.
ha, clever.





watch some dumbass say ';learn to spell first!';
the first person who answered made me laugh. im now 6 points away from level 3
lol Yeah, I agree.
Yes and there are no ugly woman at 2 A.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment