Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Or is that just a phrase made by ugly people, jus tlike the one that says that the poor say ';money can't buy hapiness';?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
One man's dog is another man's goddess.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
I agree with that phrase. Not everyone holds the same standards of beauty, therefore, it's in the eye of the beholder.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but what I considered to be beautiful five years ago is no longer my definition of beauty. So it changes.
....i think that some see beauty where others don't , just as some people do not think they have beauty..... but others that see them do !
I definitely think there's some truth to that statement. There are celebrities and models that I certainly do not think are pretty enough to be one. Take Kate Moss for example. Most people are like, oooooooooh! She's so pretty! I'm like, uh no, I don't think so! But because you had one person who started putting that perception that she is pretty into everyone's mind, people started to believe it. Yet, I think Charlize Theron is georgous and I know some guys who are like, she's so-so. So yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person thinks is beautiful, another may not. It just depends on what tastes you have.
Money can't buy happieness dear. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone that you find attractive may be someone is that is completely horrid to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment