Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know what is the revised version of the famous saying ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';?

please help me...I really need this for my English subject..thanks!Does anyone know what is the revised version of the famous saying ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';?
';beauty is in the eye of the beerholder';Does anyone know what is the revised version of the famous saying ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';?
I did not know it had been revised





I still hear it the same as always.
What you see is what you get.
1) Beauty is only skin deep.


2) Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes to the core.


3) One man's trash is another man's treasure.


4) The world you see is the world you project.
me too i never knew it was revised , but it can be the same as'; one mans meat is another mans poison';or ';beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and marriage is the eye opener';

No comments:

Post a Comment