Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have seen girls using cucumber slices for their eye beauty?how does that help..?

I have a sleepy eyed problem....Even after two-three hours I am up and awake, people keep asking me if I didn't get enough sleep last night...I usually sleep for 7-8 hours.Can cucumbers become a cure for this?I have seen girls using cucumber slices for their eye beauty?how does that help..?
YES IT HELPS IT LIGTENS THE DARK CRICULES AROUND YOUR EYESI have seen girls using cucumber slices for their eye beauty?how does that help..?
I'm not sure how or why, but cucumber does have the peculiarity of being refreshingly cool (try a liquidised cucmber drink in summer) even at room temperature. My guess it that is this property which makes it soothing and helps reduce puffiness etc.
Cucumbers will not help you sleep. They will only help with the dark circles and puffy eyes you get from not sleeping!
it jus relaxes ur eyes.
it dont realy help any thing they only do it so people will ask what dose it do and dose that realy even work
reduces puffiness!
I think it replaces lost moisture, which then acts as a sort of cheap face cream - probably for crow's feet and other lines around the eyes.
The cucumber is cooling and causes blood vessels to constrict, so it helps with the puffiness. You can also put a spoon in the freezer for 10 minutes and place it on each eye for a couple minutes to reduce swelling. It sounds like you may have some allergies (Claritin can help). Or try sleeping a little upright with an extra pillow under your head. It helps the blood to not pool in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment