Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - agree/disagree?

i think that kristen kreuk is the most beautiful girl ever in the history of human kind and i think if she wasn't around mandy moore would take her place with that crown. most of my friends think i'm totally insane.





so this is my question - i know this is an old statement but do you agree or disgaree and why?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - agree/disagree?
I like Kristen Kreuk from Smallville. She has that sexiness that's not over-the-top because she really looks adorable.





More so, I am definitely a fan of Mandy Moore! She has really morphed into a fine young woman and artist. (I hope though that she gets more luck in music, acting and business.)





One of the most beautiful women I've seen is probably Liya Kebede. She is the one who can probably make girls to switch to the other side.





To answer the question, each person has a preference. Most often, the preferences we have are influenced by people we considered models in our youth or by something that we wish we had (that's in my case).





AGREE :)Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - agree/disagree?
I think that everyone is beautiful in their own way, but everyone has different opinions of what ';beautiful'; really is. So yes, I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I agree that she's hella hot but mandy can also sing and she's hot too! The best thing about Kristen is she's single so there's still a chance :-) Plus she was also Fiona in Eurotrip. No Fiona then no Mika!! No Scottie doesnt know and we can't have that can we!!
agree, of course
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment