Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?

Do you believe?Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?
Yes! Personality is what true love is for, and if you are in love with someone, you will find them beautiful.Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, it's all about personality.
Yes it is, I wish people could somehow understand this.





People who think they are pretty and annouce it are in for a rude awakening more often than not...





Everyone simply has different likes and dislikes.





If you think you are hot, you better have up a durn good pic, not something taken in bad lighting from some weird angle!
definitely. someone who is beautiful to me, may be down right ugly in your eyes.


its happened to me many times before, seeing as me and my friends are so different [:


people have different tastes.
for sure
its in the eye of the beer-holder. ;)





lol jk

No comments:

Post a Comment