Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How come some people answer questions with stupid cliches like, ';Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.';?

I don't know, but people in ''glass houses shouldn't throw stones';.How come some people answer questions with stupid cliches like, ';Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.';?
';If the shoe fits...';How come some people answer questions with stupid cliches like, ';Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.';?
cause they feel that that best suites your quesiotn
I don't think it's stupid,what is beautiful to me may not be the same to you.Like you think it's a stupid cliche and I don't.
They can't think of a better way to say it.





OR





They can't think, fullstop.
Because sometimes the answer just fits!!! I said it the other day when someone asked '; who is cuter in this picture, me or her?'; and I don't think that is very nice and I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings. So in that case it just fit!!!!
Why not?
Cliche's are never stupid but there are questions that certainly are!
Boy, you really brought that one on, didn't you? LOL





Before they were ';stupid cliches';, these phrases were a bit more meaningful. It's just part of the way people communicate; maybe it's best not to let it get under your skin.
Why do some people ask stupid questions? Even though it may be a cliche if it is appropriate so what?
I've done it...in some cases the cliches fit in with the question.
Well some people just don't ahve any aother answer to give im not being a smart a-- but there are a lot of uneducated people in the world and some of these answers come from kids and teens who dont have a lot of life experiences
cause the wheels on the bus go round and round, well they do and it is, isn';t it?
Like the frog says, time's fun when your having flies.
duh...it's ';beauty is in the eye of the beer holder';
because thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Because, ';to each is own';.
Lazy thinking.
I say, to each his own! It's OK because every cloud has a silver lining.
beauty is in the eye of th beholder, well i think that that is a compliment and not something stupid,What you may think of not being beautiful others may think you are wrong.Beauty does not necessarly have to be an outward thing you may have the kindess heart in the world and that is extremely a beautiful thing.I would far rather look plain and be know for my heart and mind rather than my looks.
because they don't wont to hurt somebody or be offensive...its a way of getting around the truth..or sugar coating it anyway.....idk to help boost somebody's confidence and make them feel better about themselves?
I don't know...stupid is, stupid does....
It may be a cliches but so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment