Saturday, December 26, 2009

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, how beautiful are your eyes?

If the eyes are like a mirror, then the subject determines the beauty. For with noting to reflect how can a mirror be full of beauty?If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, how beautiful are your eyes?
Glad I could give you something to think about =). Report Abuse
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, how beautiful are your eyes?
pretty tired looking. Got some luggage going on
In that sense, my eyes are almost ugly.... because I can neither appreciate beauty nor form... I keep looking only for character and content.
I embrace all but injustice, hatred, and dishonesty.
I don't know because I can only behold them through a mirror, which is not my true reflection. It is me but backwards.
The eyes are the windows to the soul, therefore, it depends on how beautiful your heart is!
Well the Eye's are the doorway to the soul, so, I guess that would depend on one's inner being!!!! I think mine are nice...lol......
Well, since you asked my eyes are blue and green with a little yellow light spark in the right eye... But thats not the point! Your eye is the eye of the beholder if the thing that we are talking about now is my eye, and the beauty lies in your point of view... Confusing isn't it?
My eyes are a reflection of the beauty around me.....
i like to think very beautiful.
They are a dream.
sir, you hvnt got the quote right !


still, my eyes are damn beautiful.....
it is as beautiful as the object.
my eye color is a Dark Gray- hard for some people to tell my mood sometimes they have a green tint but not often
my eyes are, when smiling the color of golden brown......however, when mad they turn dark chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment