Saturday, December 26, 2009

What defines beauty in a mans eye ?

just wondering but what do you find pretty?


make up, long hair? what ever lolWhat defines beauty in a mans eye ?
i think its the smile :) and the personality and looks.





answer mine? pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What defines beauty in a mans eye ?
For me, the most attractive girl is one who doesn't


make any extra efforts to look more attractive than


she is. Even a girl with a bad case of acne can be


beautiful!


But, if they wear lipstick and/or a lot of makeup, I'd


have to wonder if it's really worthwhile to just say ';Hi';


to her. (Because it would imply to me that she has a


lack of self esteem.)


I hope that answers your question.
Well, your talking physical features, so in my opinion, I guess Long hair, blue ( or some sort of light colored eyes), a little curvy, Tall, but really beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, All men, don't look for the same thing.





Not a fan of makeup, but light eye liner helps ^^








Please dont assume I'm shallow, this is just the physical features that I wouldn't mine, cuz I thought this is what you were asking, But I'll get thumbs down for this anyway heh

No comments:

Post a Comment