Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder does he have a hard time seeing?

I think Heaton Rotheray (The Beautiful South) says it all in his song





It doesn't take a mathematician


To add a simple sum


Either you are simply beautiful


Or I am simply dumb





Dumb, dumb, dumb





It doesn't take Robert The Bruce


To see the web you've spun


Either you are simply beautiful


Or I am simply dumb





Dumb, dumb, dumb





It doesn't take a labrador


To show a blind man sun


Either you are simply beautiful


Or I am simply dumb





Dumb, dumb, dumb





The sun, the sky, the moon, the stars


Jupiter, Neptune and Mars


All these things I clearly see


It don't take a telescope for you to love me





Dumb, dumb, dumbIf beauty is in the eye of the beholder does he have a hard time seeing?
I guess you don't understand the phrase. let me make it simple for you, is not everything that looks good on the out side is actually good on the inside, hence the beholder does not think a person as perfect, because they are pretty and have a good body. The beholder see you for what you are, if your unkind, a horrible person, a liar, a cheat, do evil things to others, he is going to see all that and no matter how good looking and sexy you look your only going to seen as a horrible person.If beauty is in the eye of the beholder does he have a hard time seeing?
depends who the beholder is , but everyone has the potential to view the world in its beautiful form, whether they chose to view the world or someone in this way is a different matter !





prob not helped you but , oh well !
if he has a hard time seeing he can always let his fingers do the walking and explore all areas of the map and find the prize.
Indeed.......your dazzling beauty blinds me........





the aurora surrounding you, is so bright, I need shades. !
Well if it is true the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I want them to be hold my beauty quite soon!
If the beholder beholds what i have beholden, he'd go blind!
Hi Venus


I have 20 20 vision
No.





Never.
yeah...that's why it takes him such a long time to appreciate it!
You beauty is blinding sweet girl.
If I'm the 'beholder' he doesn't.
beauty is in the glass of the liqueur...hic! yous bootifull
I wondered why I kept getting clouted with a white stick. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)
No, he just need Eye glasses :)
yes and BTW uglyness is in the a$$hole of the beholder, too
Blinded by the light I think.
yea beauty is in the eye of the beholder and love is blind......lol
Maybe....Some people only see what they choose to see......
%26lt;------ long as she's been to specsavers it's not my fault...i make no claims : ) lol
Not in my case.
whats your point?? have you been given cold shoulder for someone else
Lol. I bet he does.
your picture is crystal clear to me babe.xxx
yes, your always in the way!
someone's making me wince coz of an act :P so i cant see clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment