Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

I say yes


But, to me, the character is more important


If a guy is as hot as hell but has a bad character,bye bye


If you dont believe that youre beautiful and think that youre ugly,it shows in the way you walk,talk,behave and how you give yourself


Pride is something everyone has and should have because if you dont have that you seem ';ugly'; and not interessting for others.


If youre not always happy with yourself then build up your confidence by remembering that youve got the personality someone ';beautiful'; in the eyes of others does not have.


Just always remember that youre you and that more than good enough ;-)Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
yesIs beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, I think so because if you go by looks only, then that leaves out all of the people who weren't born like a model. I am not pretty at all(my opinon) and that means, to most men, I'm not beautiful. If you go by personality and not by looks, then everyone can be beautiful and not just super models.
Of course not! Its in the eye of the BEER-holder! lol
yewh
Yes
it's all perception.
I think it is mostly, but once in a while you will come across a truly beatifull person, that every one know is beautiful, like.....Tyra Banks, or Keira Knightley.
Yup.


Just because a person looks good to you, doesn't mean that same person looks good to me.
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment