Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If beauty is TRULY in the eye of the beholder....What do you see before you right now?

...True beauty comes from within... it is ageless and timeless, it is not to be seen with the eyes, but felt with the heart...








I sit now surrounded by family, beauty in abundance!!








Thanks for asking. Temari.If beauty is TRULY in the eye of the beholder....What do you see before you right now?
Thanks Silva.


Have a fantastic week!! Much love always, Temari. Report Abuse
If beauty is TRULY in the eye of the beholder....What do you see before you right now?
Initial responses to something are almost always cultural and groups of people can be expected to respond the same way, however as one person or thing becomes increasingly familiar to someone his/her ideas about the beauty of that person or thing will shift to become increasingly consistent with his/her overall attitude towards that person or things





Times New Roman font is to me a beautiful thing-- but I don't know what font I'm looking at now, it's sans-serif and not all that attractive
My computer screen.








Well, some of the avatars are lovely....but how closely beauty conforms to truth remains to be validated. (Yours excepted).
A question that is prodding me to think deeply and ask myself if I behold things [ both within myself, and outside of me ] the right way ? [ all things - not only things of beauty.]
I see a screen


with lots of green


a beautiful lady


in a beautiful dress


hands on hips


Mona Lisa smile on her lips..:)
form pleases the mind


a perceptive in present time


same form different day


oh,.....no take it away!
I see a person that either is trying to make some lame joke or doesn't understand the meaning of the phrase.
Silva Silva Silva Silva Silva
The rest of my life. It has got to have some bright spots and they are worth waiting for.


C. :)
The lovely Silva! With a heart of Gold! A true Gem!
Thinker and I are seeing the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment