Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

Someone may be beautiful in the eyes of one person but not in the eyes of another.





Would you agree?Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
right now. i have reason, not to believe it. it seems like, everyone loves the same type of girl.





i have yet to see a love, where it truly is ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';.





i guess my town is just superficial.Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
definetly.


if someone's an OBVIOUS beauty then everyone's gonna see it


but like i have some friends tht by world standards are not so attractive but since i know them for who they are and i know whats in their heart i see them and i think they are beautiful and so i see them as beautiful people. so yea !
Yep. Everyone sees people different.


Also, I've noticed really hot people go out with really hot people, average people go out with average people, and ugly people go out with ugly people. Lol sorry but truly it's very convenient that we are all designed to be attracted to people of our own attractiveness lol
yes i do agree that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder











every person is different





some skinny guys like skinny girls or skinny girls liking skinny guy or fat guys like small girls or fat girls liking skinny guys or so on you get what i mean








it's all about the person
yep! I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. all of my crushes see me as a wallflower. then my BF and EXs all told me I have my own unique charisma and beauty. :)
Yupperz ; )
Of course (:

No comments:

Post a Comment