Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are beauty marks attractive on girls when there near the mouth and when there right under the eye?

I think they are really unique. I have one beside my lip and right where my eyebrow ends.Are beauty marks attractive on girls when there near the mouth and when there right under the eye?
Well i have those and i think its a way that makes us differently beautiful than other ppl. And i like how they are positioned! any beauty mark is good. Doesn't mean that we're ugly their just there. And yes i think they are attractiveAre beauty marks attractive on girls when there near the mouth and when there right under the eye?
haaaaah yes.
I hope so. I have one near my lip and my eye!
Beauty marks are pretty for sure! As long as they aren't like.. enormous, like wart sized and bulgy. I have one by my mouth, on the left in the crease of my smile and I've always liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment