Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite POP Beauty eye palette?

I've never bought from them before, so I wanted to hear from all of you out there what palette you think is the best or would work the best for me. NOTE: I have a VERY fair porcelain skin complexion and ';jade'; green eyes.What's your favorite POP Beauty eye palette?
I love the Smoky Eye palette for myself. Every one could wear smokey eyes so you can get that one too.





Pop Beauty has a palette with colors they think would green eyes the only problem is most of the shades that palette are shades of green.





I think you should get the palette for brown eyes because it has shadows that have bronze and gold tones which will complement your gorgeous jade green eyes.What's your favorite POP Beauty eye palette?
dont get anything from the website. first go to sephora or ulta and try it on. PLEASE!!!!!
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment