Sunday, December 13, 2009

My coworker says that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why is it not in this day and age?

I am overweight but i am doing something about it. Boys don't think i am attractive at all. But i have the confidence not to care about what they see. People tell me i have an explosive personality and that everyone deserves a good laugh every once in a while. But sometimes, i get depressed and think that i will never have a boyfriend or even a boy that i can get close with. How do i deal with that?My coworker says that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why is it not in this day and age?
be your self, guy will find that attractive that u r always yourself and not trying to be something that u r not. They may like looking at those stick girls that cover all the mags but the settle down with the ones that really have a heart and don't only care about themselves. Dont worry, u will end up with the guy that loves u for who u are!My coworker says that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why is it not in this day and age?
start doing things you enjoy, stop looking for a guy, when you do what makes you happy the guys will find you
Boys aren't everything. Your time will come with them. Just keep that great spirit you show, and keep that great attitude. I'm sure you are a very pretty girl, but looks are not everything. A stunning girl is nothing without a personality. Good luck, and hang in there.
Hey I used to think I would never have a girlfriend. I have had zits all my life and I am NOT an easy person to live with. But I have been married 10 years now and have a three year old daughter. Don't give up hope!! There IS someone out there for you! Trust me!!!!
It's good that you want to lose the weight, but there are peole out there that would find you attractive. I'm posting a link to a website below that might help you feel a bit better about yourself. You should still lose weight for health reasons, but I just want you to see that not everyone would feel the same way and many people would think you are beautiful as you are. Take care : )
Not to care doesn't mean you have confidence. Being skinny doesn't mean being attractive. If you get depressed about not having a boyfriend, you should look at all aspects of your person, try to change the things you don't like. Try to lose weight, change your hair style, and, still being yourself, try to be less ';explosive'; and more gentle, feminine, even when you are not around men.

No comments:

Post a Comment