Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to make eye lashes grow healthy thick and longer? Any beauty tips u know?

im a 21 years old boy, i once used the olive oil on my eyelid for 2 weaks and was amazed seeing my eyelashes soo long and soo thick that my colleagues especially girls were laughing at me , and some were envious,, so i stopped-- it made me look horrible,, they were tooo long and too thick that i had to use the scissors- im not exaggeratingHow to make eye lashes grow healthy thick and longer? Any beauty tips u know?
put vaseline on them at night before you go to bed..not heaps just enough to keep the moisturised.works for meHow to make eye lashes grow healthy thick and longer? Any beauty tips u know?
Hair and nails grow really well when you eat lots of Jelotine ( or jelly, jello etc) also try eating cod liver oil supplements! im no expert but id say that much!...Oh and try plucking a few at a time, as they grow back stronger that way!
I put vaseline on my lashes at night, I don't think it has made them longer, but they are nice and soft and in good condition.
Well plucking makes them grow back thicker but for a less painfull way you could try olive oil or vasiline on your eye lid before you go to bed.
every nite b4 u got 2 bed, rub a thin layer of vaseline onto ur lashes, they will b healthy in no time!
eat a lot of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment