Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you agree with Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder? Or is there really only 1 kind of beauty?

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder b/c 2day i curled my hair (not usually done) I asked my friends what they thought and some of them loved it, and some prefered it straight. So is there really anyone in the world who EVERYONE thinks is beautiful? Or is everyone beautiful but we all have different opinions?Do you agree with Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder? Or is there really only 1 kind of beauty?
yes, i agree on that old adage. no matter how you look, its the inner beauty that matters. since our eyes are the windows of our soul, we can see and express our feelings deeply. the true beauty does not only comprises by what we are seeing on the outside but on the inside as well.


and hey, we are created by god in his own image so who are we to judge others when we know that we are all the same?


so if your friends think that you are beautiful, then they are right. for everyone is beautiful in their own way.


that ancient passage will never last thousands of years if not proven to be truthful, or else, we can have something like these: ';BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE TIGER...';Do you agree with Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder? Or is there really only 1 kind of beauty?
so that leaves us with the question.. is there truly an ';ugly'; person in this world? its kinda intersteing though but yet very true.. what i may find beautifull you may find ugly.. it really comes down to individual taste! and a VERY good question for others to think about when there postin these ';am i pretty'; questions on here!
Heck yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think Brad Pitt is totally georgeous but I overheard two ladies in the market one time saying they did not think he was all that great. I think Angelina Jolie is beautiful but my 19 yr old son does not even tho he loves brunettes. go figure!
I think that everyone is beautiful in their own way, but everyone has different opinions of what ';beautiful'; really is. So yes, I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hello, I am a stylist. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. In most places in Africa the men like their women big. In the US, everyone is always trying to lose weight. I think my hair is cute curly but my boyfriend thinks curls are ugly on everyone. Also, something that looks good on you probably won't look good or as good on me. I hope this helps!
to answer your question you are right beauty is in the eye of the beholder. no one thinks every one is beautiful. there are alot of people I think aren't thie nicest looking and other people trhink they are the nicest looking so ya. Its all in what your taste are. no one is ever going to have every one thinking they are pretty it just doesn't work like that.
look up \';aawoman\'; in google,your answer is there.
no..beauty comes in all forms
yes! i trully believe that... for example I have a friend who thinks his gf is sooo hot and has a hot face but i think she looks like a monkey! another example... no one thinks my bf is good looking but I find him attractive in my own way! i am really into him although everyone says what the hell did you see in him!!! and yeah like people tell me i'm beautiful but the next person might just think i'm average! yeah everyone has their own opinion! and another example, celebrities for example like a hott girl and we might look at her and say she's so hott every guy will want her but to my surprise some men don't find her all that attractive...
everyone beautiful with different opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment