Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who agrees beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Ok generally yes. But the only exceptions are the really ugly(like trolls and trannies lol). everyone in between is viewed differently by different people.


Some of my friends thought my ex-girlfriend was cute even though I thought she was the most gorgeous girl.


Same applied to my friends' girlfriends but vice versa. Who agrees beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Why would the exception be those that are ';really ugly?'; That would be a subjective opinion and, therefore, based on the beholder. Someone who fits your opinion of ';really ugly'; may be found beautiful by another person, the measure of that person's beauty would be based on each individual beholder.





Beauty in the eye of the beholder has no exceptions.Who agrees beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if you take a sample population of a number of beholders (say 1000 or more) then often you get a situation where a great majority of them reach a general consensus when it comes to judging others on their beauty etc.
I would say yes. I love myself some ';skinnier'; women. And the guy next to me may love a woman with a little more to love. So yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i totally agree.. my girl isnt the prettiest or the hottest and my friends say i can get someone better, but i saw the beauty in her and that was why i fell in love with her
yeah i definitely agree. alot of time people dont understand what we see in the ones we care for. but the truth is its just their wonderful personalities that make them so beautiful.
Yes. Just look at weird fetishes. There's a flavor out there for everyone. And surely you're someone else's flavor.
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, even if you are shallow.
beauty is in the eye of the BEER HOLDER





the more i drink, the better she looks
I do. Everyone has their own opinions/ tastes. They're to many people in the world for everyone to like the same person
i guess so! Everyone thinks my english teacher is hot but i don't see it! she's in her 40's and i can't find anything hot about her!
yupp its true everyones got their oppinion. but there are certain ppl that nobody can be deny are pretty i think.
I do because I've seen and experienced it :)
yes its so true! same with me n BF.
yes.
Of course that's 100% true.
YYYYea i agree but dat just not workin at everyone ,, lets say 70% its true hehe
I agree
Think of it this way.... Did you say that cause she was? or cause she was your girlfriend


but yes i agree
i agree





its like : one mans trash is another mans treasure
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment