Thursday, December 17, 2009

I really do believe Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Do you agree?

My celebrity look alike I can see looking like them, and also What others see. It's scary cause when ppl say I look like so and so I think about it, then when I do see the resemblence, I think to myself how can this person see, it and another person sees something way diffrent, but I have many face to others and to myself. Why is it like that?I really do believe Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Do you agree?
Until people have more experiences, they are limited to the experiences that they do have and can get stuck in a narrow view of life, not seeing, really seeing life anymore. Everyday you walk out the door, everything is different; you, a smell, a bird, a flower, but we miss the childish joy of seeing things for the first time, because we think, ';Oh the same old boring thing.'; Having eyes we see not and having ears we hear not. Jaded, dull, boring. Not me! OK, so maybe me too.I really do believe Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Do you agree?
Maybe the beauty of another person is in the eye of the beholder,


but for yourself, u must feel yourself beautiful to look beautiful,


beauty is a feeling u must transcend to look beautiful
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!


Say, one guy finds winter beautiful,


and another guy thinks its hideous.


Beauty, is all about how you see the world and people, and how they make you feel.
Sometimes. But people cannot literally behold themselves. And some find themselves beautiful.





So it is somewhat of an understatement.
Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder but ugly goes all the way to the bone.
God made it so but included all that was created. Cosmetics and Lipstick not included
No.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment