Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you think that having a different eye colour adds to your beauty?

when you have blue/light green doesn't it feel like someone isa staring at you in the mirror?Do you think that having a different eye colour adds to your beauty?
wellllllllll.............it looks beauty in beautiful woman.........n it looks bad in ugly woman.............


.........for me........different eye colour really adds to our beauty.........Do you think that having a different eye colour adds to your beauty?
I'm an Auburn red head and I've always wanted green eyes. I think they are beautiful. Green contacts over brown eyes looks terrible I've seen that.
No, does'nt feel like someone else is looking, it is you looking different; it enhances your look.
I think so.





I have green eyes, and when I wear brown contact I feel very ';blah';
No
no
david bowie did alright with different coloured eyes .
no beauty is who you are....
depends on the person, some ppl lyk the colour of the eyes other ppl dnt worry
I think different coloured eyes is pretty.
No, the eye colour you already have is beautiful enough.
Yes. I think blue eyes with blonde hair would look perfect.
Yea it does.Mine are brown reg but in the sun or light they are a pretty burnt/orange color that I wish they would be permanent.
Never looked at it that way because iv'e always had green eyes. My daughter has damaged one of her eyes by using coloured contacts so they are definately a no no.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment