Sunday, December 13, 2009

Are the Sally Beauty connecting eye shadow compacts good?

Are the Sally Beauty connecting eye shadow compacts good?





I鈥檝e just discovered them on MakeupAlley.com (love this site!) in the product reviews seciton and they got good reviews, I mean they are only $0.89 with the Sally beauty card, and $0.99 without, but I need more opinions since there weren鈥檛 enough reviews on the site.





I just need some basic information, like


how long it lasts, colors, color payoff, texture, etc.





any help would be great! thanks in advance!


%26lt;3Are the Sally Beauty connecting eye shadow compacts good?
I bought some wild colors from there thinking that they were not gonna be very good, but I wanted to test out some of the colors on me, and to my suprise they worked pretty well for 99 cents.





The color last all day, but they are a little difficult to blend though. I only use them every once in a while (I only bought the extreme colors)





I would suggest buying some and try them out, you would only be out a couple bucks if you decided you didn't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment