Thursday, December 17, 2009

路 What do you think of the proverb, ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder?';?

Very true.





someone can be visually beautiful and be absolutely rotten to the core as a person.路 What do you think of the proverb, ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder?';?
I think that it is absolutely true, anything else is probably lust.路 What do you think of the proverb, ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder?';?
its very true yes
it works. To me, my boyfriend is the best ever, the most handsome guy and I know he is not that handsome, he is thin, he is so thin that he could be blown off his feet easily by a strong wind, but to me, he is the BEST.............and I love him dearly:-))
Yes, its true. I may think a certain person is beautiful, but another person may not agree. We all have different versions of what beautiful means for us.
true
I do believe in the saying. Because what is pleasing to my eye might not be pleasing to someone Else's. If we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world.
Well i think is true in some cases but not in others. Very ugly people is ugly to everyone and very beautiful people is beautifu for everyone i think
true
i think it is true because everyone has a different opinion on what is or isnt attractive
deff true
It is very true. It means that one person may think you are gorgeous yet another thinks you are ugly. It also depends on how you carry yourself if you think you are pretty so will others.
I think it's absolutely true.
I think it's very true.
yes its true , have met some good looking men in my life , not to date but introduced to , and the the first thing to come out of there gobs is sex, yet meet a a not so good looking bloke ,and he is a diamond ,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder -


- get it out with optrex
absolute truth
I believe it is the absolute truth everyone finds beauty in something different..music art..different characteristics of a persons ...intelligence,nurturing..dark skin light skin,blue eyes brown,eyes ,robust figure,athletic,...what do you find beautiful?
I think it's true ..... to a certain extent!
It is very true. People define ';beauty'; in different ways. It only matters to the person who is doing the beholding; because a person may not even think they are beautiful but the beholder may very well think so.
Not alot. But I suppose it is true enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment