Thursday, December 17, 2009

What are some beauty secrets to get rid of dark eye circles and make hair look like those people on comercals?

at night, put a metal spoon in the freezer, and in the morning place the spoon over your eyes!


I swear it gets rid of any puffy, dark circles.What are some beauty secrets to get rid of dark eye circles and make hair look like those people on comercals?
lotion? or make upWhat are some beauty secrets to get rid of dark eye circles and make hair look like those people on comercals?
Hire a makeup artist and a hairdresser.
a yellow color helps to hide the darkness of the eye circles. You can buy this makeup stick - it looks like lipstick - but it's yellow, and is specifically made for hiding the dark circles. It helps a bit. If you can't find that, you can also use turmeric, which is that yellow spice. They put it in cheetos, for example, to give it a yellow color. Anyway, mix that with a little water and apply under the eyes.





As far as hair, I don't have much luck with that. I did find out that I was using way too much shampoo. Buy a good hair salon shampoo (I use biolage), and only use a quarter-sized amount. Otherwise, you won't be able to rinse it all out, and it will leave residue. Once I started doing this, my shine is much greater.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment