Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

because it seems that everyone thinks im ugly.


and i have never had a boyfriend. so i guess that does mean im ugly.Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
That's what the ugly people say. Good looking people like you and I don't go along with that.Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
Yes. I saw a program on the Discovery Channel recently. A morbidly obese man, weighing in at over 600 pounds, who is not even able to stand on his own, found a woman and they got married. To me, this guy was just another fat slob and I really felt sorry for him, but this woman saw him as beautiful. So, YES, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I firmly believe there is someone for everyone. Twice in my life, I thought I found that someone for ME, but alas, neither of my marriages lasted. Just because you have not had a boyfriend does NOT mean you will never have one...
Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if all the beholders in the world happen to think you are ugly; that's what you are. Which they.. probably won't. About you.


No worries, how old are you?


You're prolly not ugly.. Well actually I don't know, I've never seen you :'D


I dunno.. Why am I answering this. Boring.
some of the time


but most of the time people can recognize beauty when they see it and agree on it
Yes
that doesnt mean ur ugly


u just havent found the right person.





dont be so hard on ur self(:

No comments:

Post a Comment