Sunday, April 25, 2010

They say that ';Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder';, but surely in this instance ';Love is Blind';?

The clip, which is around 74 seconds into the video, shows a domestic Cat that has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen! Views?





http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbe鈥?/a>They say that ';Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder';, but surely in this instance ';Love is Blind';?
I am sure it has a lovely personality cos god could not be that cruel lmfaoThey say that ';Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder';, but surely in this instance ';Love is Blind';?
There's a reason that the cat is living in a Vet's hospital...obviously nobody else wants him. ';Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; is an oh so true quote, but ';Love is blind'; is a complete lie.





Love doesn't overlook ones flaws as if it is too ignorant to notice them, love accepts what isn't perfect and rejoices in what is great.
Now I will hold my hand up as a mad cat woman but even I would struggle to touch that one...jaysis. It must me the only creature who really could be improved with the addition of one those awful 'pet hoodies'





Bear - I remember that cat and rolling around the living room floor as a kid I was laughing that much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTmvQNWq鈥?/a>
Beauty Is Not Love.





Love Is Beauty.
They say that this cat has an inner beauty which reflects itself in its calm %26amp; loving temperament...
Obviously you have never seen the stuffed cat,that was on 'That's Life' many years ago!
As an avid animal collector even i would think twice about that one.
Sometimes things are so ugly their adorable.
What about the saying that Owners start to look like their pets.


Have it adopted before it's too late.
God that's worse than Chester from American McGee's Alice.
I think its unique and to me that is beautiful.
love conquers all
I bet that cat is more famous then you though.
Not even a mother could love that.
PMSL!! omg that is ugly! poor thing.
i have a friend that only dates fat chicks,
my cat is better
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment