Wednesday, April 28, 2010

';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';........urgh, is that saying just to make ugly people feel better?

You could be right but I don't see a problem with wanting others to feel better, ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';........urgh, is that saying just to make ugly people feel better?
No, because people who are ugly, are just that, ugly. If they are generalised that way then maybe they don't have a beholder and they will look like that to everyone for the rest of their lives. Every person can find beauty, and maybe someone could find it in an ugly person, you cant lose hope, my sister has a boyfriend and she has a face like a horses ***.';beauty is in the eye of the beholder';........urgh, is that saying just to make ugly people feel better?
True ugliness is not about looks but about the inner person. The phrase you have quoted is not about making 'ugly' people feel better. It means that the concept of beauty is very subjective as people throughout the world have different ideas about what actually constitutes beauty.
That saying is true. I've seen some people I thought even a mother couldn't love without the use of a paper bag over the child's head.





With that said.... it didn't make me feel better when I was growing up. I was called ugly, made to feel really bad to the point where I just didn't leave the house until night time.





The line is true, but how much do lines help?
No. I have known some women that I have found really attractive and interesting with fantastic personalities that I have wanted to know much better in all senses. They have however, not been clasically beautiful but have been much better to be with than many so called beautiful women.
no we all have diffrent ideas on whats attractive. a lot of woman find say brad pitt for example is attractive but i don't. i think jarvis cocker is a fox grrr!!!!
Not at all, because what you think is beautiful others could find very ugly
I think so. But no one is ';ugly';- beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
No, the truly ugly people generally don't like that saying.
There is Mental %26amp; there is Physical Beauty !
Well you know how to make me feel better about my old face love.....


Of course it is, but it has never worked for me..*sulks*
it annoys me not everyone can be pretty and beautiful, I wish I was!! There is so much more to life then looking good I think! I think everyone should be happy of who they are, flaws as well!
You got it wrong. It goes ';Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder'; :)
Yes it makes the wife feel better...bless her nylon socks.
It is and don't you feel much better about yourself?
It cheers me up, so yeh.
I think so. but sometime ugly people don't like that at all!!!
I think so yes BUT life is not all about what people look like. I discovered that one I got over 25

No comments:

Post a Comment