Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is beauty really in the eye of the beerholder?

Yes. Yes it is. I've had a few ';Coyote Ugly'; moments! LOLIs beauty really in the eye of the beerholder?
nope ; i dont think the beerholder is sober enough to see the beauty anyway.Is beauty really in the eye of the beerholder?
Well you know when your holding a beer everything is beautiful
Probably
beholder is good


beerholder is the key


:)
oh screw those unbeerholder thumbs down scallywags rick!!!!


yes it is! and please crack me open another beer because everyone is starting look sexy to me even the thumbs-up-their-a-ss-es b-uttholders...oh man am i in need of a rest.... burp...
Not bothered, just let me hold the beer !!.
yes it most certainly is (:


x
Yes, until they wake up the next morning...
LOL..LOVE the Play on Words...Chuckle of the Day!!!Thanx!



I like that line, and yup it sure is.
of course....



it sure is.

No comments:

Post a Comment