Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

I think it is...what do you think?Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
i dont even have to open my eyes to see it in you....sweet thing........seamanab xIs beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
yes, larry you wrong for that and I agree that beerholder is correct too!
..and pretty is as pretty does...I hate those !!





birds of a feather flock together....





only the doorman rings twice...





how random is your grandma?
in a sense it is, it can also be relative.


sometimes how ever the beholder's eye can be manipulated into thinking a certain way due to the media and how society pushes things on the public. but i guess with that said its still in the eye of the beholder.
4sho it is....
I think so. I mean, there are always the cliche things that are beautiful to most or many...sunesets, nighy sky, celebrities (hehe), but I think even those are beautiful to each in a different way.
Yes....I think so.





I've known people who I didn't think as attractive and after getting to really know them I now consider them beautiful.
Lmao at Larry...and to answer your question, yes.
it is definitely in the eye of the beholder
nah, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
Yes, what I think is gorgeous, others do not.
Yeah, 'cuase i know a lot of guys i used to think were really hot and then my friends told me i was crazy, and vise-versa.
yes it is
If anybody thinks I'm beautiful they must be blind
Beerholder*








yes.
I believe so, I know I would love to beholdin' your beauty.
of course it is


wat i find beautiful is not necessarily wat u find beautiful
only fat and ugly people say that
yeah, it is
Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment