Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I think that it is nonsense. Don't matter what race the guy is, every guy in the world thinks that white girls are hot.Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Yeah that Rita McNeil she's a keeper! In other news what's it like to be an ugly white guy? Fun? Not so fun? Play alot of video games.Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and dude what you said is not hitting my beauty mark!
ummm thanks for the fact im a white girl, but i think anyone can be beautiful no matter their race, beauty can be inside and out, also beauty is seen more by the people that love you the complete strangers... so yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder because you dont condsider everyone beautiful so there by you just proved yourself wrong because you think only ';white girls are hot';
I think some women are beautiful that almost everyone would agree with. They make almost everyone turn their heads. However, most of the movie/TV starletts do nothing for me including Pam Anderson, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts. Most of these women make me shake my head and wonder why they are famous. The white woman thing makes me laugh a little- I am white and am not especially attracted to blondes. You could have the worst looking blonde woman and it seems as though black men still want to be with her. I do not know why. It seems to be some sort of conquest. I myself would prefer to be with a Chinese or Asian woman although beauty comes in all races.
no that would be in the eye of the beerholder.
not all white girls are hot. and not only.





wtf?
Javier, is it? Interesting name. Ummm what is this business about white girls? I'm a white girl, and I can honestly say not every guy finds me hot. personally, i find my race to be a bunch of slacking douchebags who can't sing. paris hilton or rihanna? if you say paris, you're a filthy liar. she ******* sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment