Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you have an eye for beauty?

and there was light...eye for perception ,guiding against deception,viewing the sea,.holding clouds within me,a mind with an eye,an eye without a mind,if there is something my hearts eye has seen it before my eye ever knew it,eyes of every little sense ,imagine love,.imagine touched and depthDo you have an eye for beauty?
I like to think so. I love going to art museums.Do you have an eye for beauty?
Whatever flattewrs my esthetic yes...art, museums,even love and friends...


I hate what insults it
yes,,i beleive i do..and also have been told so !!
When it is for beauty, I have 46 eyes....
I guess I'll have to answer with the cliche----BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.
Yes and an appreciation for it too.
yes i do have an eye for a beauty
I think so...
I think I do...
aye
yes
In an work of art beautiful is very important for me...





In a person I ';see'; other...





If thou must love me, let it be for nought


Except for love's sake only.


Do not say:


I love her for her smile...Her look... Her way...


Of speaking gently... For a trick of thought


That falls in well with mine, and certes brought


A sense of ease on such a day...


For these things in themselves, BelovēŒ«d, may


Be changed, or change for thee...
i have an eye for colour
It takes more than one to conceive the recondita armonia di bellezze diverse. A wide open soul too....
yes! Problem is `that the attraction rarely is reciprocal...
Yes, first of all of mine...I am a beautiful woman, and the sense of beauty in everything in my life is essential, cities, friends, lover, everything
I believe that everything is beautiful in their own way.
Yes.
I do.
I have two eyes and two ears for it: How can one see the beauty of the the sea without hearing its tales whispered by the waves?

No comments:

Post a Comment