Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, is God the beholder, since he made me this gorgeous?

God must love me so much, thanks God





share your thoughtsIf beauty is in the eye of the beholder, is God the beholder, since he made me this gorgeous?
you're just asking pedo's to answer this!


xDDDDIf beauty is in the eye of the beholder, is God the beholder, since he made me this gorgeous?
hmm.... god love everyone else equally. Everyone is capable of being beautiful if they would take care of them self. Beauty is also very fleeting, so you can't stay beautiful forever, so dont blame on god if you becomes ugly when you hit 40s.
Indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But you sound narcissistic and very much in love with yourself.
Is i possible to love someone as much as you seem to love yourself?
Lets hope so , cuz then he's the only one that has to ';behold'; you being so self absorbed.
Chicks with little mustaches look hawt.
I'll need to see a better picture to answer this question. And don't be shy about showing some skin.
Who lied to you and told you, you look good? You look like a cheap...
You ain't gorgeous at all, sweetie.








:P jk
hmmm


If you have to hide half your face behind your hair I have to wonder what it is you are covering up.
attention whore, lol!
Lol Nice.
Pride cometh before the fall
I must be god.


You are gorgeously cute, from my eyes.
God sent me to you as a gift Jaqcs... he will be angry if you don't accept.
I don't know. Move your hair out of your eyes so I can see. You look like Cousin It on the Adam's family.
luul you poor thing

No comments:

Post a Comment