Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is it really true that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?

Especially true at bar closing time!Is it really true that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?
Wa eva you shay, babyIs it really true that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?
sometimes.. yes.
The thicker the beer googles, the better you all look!
If it wasn't for alchoal, the human race would have died out thousands of years ago....





I don't think it makes any one look better, it just releases you from your inhibitions, including the one that is saying ';Not with him, he is is way too ugly....';
I once dated a bee catcher and he was lousy in bed. Plus he had no money and lived with his mom.
no ..not true ..it takes more than a few beers ...to make an ugly girl look cute ...more like some vodka
Nahh that beer goggles thing doesnt work on me! I see everyone the way they are. I think alcohal just sort of exagerates how your feeling and the type of person you are. I mean come on you cant tell if someone is hideous because you have had a few drinks?? Maybe a person could be wanting to get laid and their horniness gets in the way-the drinking just gets you to open up. Ive never bought it. Its just an excuse for people who are maybe embarrassed or ashamed they slept with someone ';ugly'; so they want to blame it on all the alcohal they consumed! LOL
yes..especialy if she's holding my brand of beer...if not then i'll have her get my brand and hold it..then she will be beautiful...lol
I like that one ! Can I use it ?
Maybe so... Bud Light is kinda beautiful, LOL!
for sure!





In my case: Vodka.
haha i saw that shirt at the beach once =]





but it's probably true.
nope i can always tell how ugly a girl is no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment