Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GUYS: Imagine Im ur girlfriend and as we walk on the street, you eye up another beauty. How shall I react?

How shall I react in order to make you proud of me?


Shall I show u that i know u r eyeing up other girls?


Is it a bad sign if a guy is looking at other girls?GUYS: Imagine Im ur girlfriend and as we walk on the street, you eye up another beauty. How shall I react?
One - If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't be eyeing around.





Two - In the hypothetical situation you have put us both I would expect you to turn on your pretty heels, look me lovingly in the eye, caress my face and say,';Honey, I have everything she has plus I also have something that she doesn't have -- and that is my undying love for you. Everytime you eye someone else you insult my love for you as I would if I eyed some other guy. I know you wouldn't like that and I know that you now realize that I don't like it either. I will never insult your love for me. And I expect the same from you.';


And then you'd give me a mind blowing kiss. And I'll be all yours foreva n eva!





Amen!GUYS: Imagine Im ur girlfriend and as we walk on the street, you eye up another beauty. How shall I react?
Stare at other guys and ignore his disrespectful behavior.... ;-)
THAT IS WHY THE ISLAM GOT THE CREDIT SINCE THEY WEAR PHARDA NO RASCAL CAN LOOK AT THEM AND ALSO MAKE THE GIRLFRIEND TO GET OFFENDED.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO AMEND THE HABIT OF YOUR SO CALLED BOY FRIEND. OTHERWISE IT IS A REALITY THAT ANY MAN THINKS THAT THE OTHER WOMEN IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN WHAT HE HAS.BUT THE REALITY IS THAT THOSE FOOLS ARE YET TO KNOW THAT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER IS ALWAYS GREEN.
First of all, that he would get caught at all means he's seriously lacking in technique and should reference Chapter 4 of the Men's Handbook.





As for how you should react... are you secure in your relationship? If so, he could just be admiring the same beauty in others that you possess. Is he being extremely obvious about it in a cartoon-like manner? Maybe he's trying to be funny (woefully indadequate but he's trying). It could be that he's looking to get out of the relationship but doesn't want to do the direct confrontation thing, but wants you to get angry and break up with him so he can play the sympathy card when talking to other girls.





If you notice it, let him know. How you play it after that depends, again, on how strong the relationship is. Joking can be used to defuse a tense situation but may not resolve any issues. Getting angry can either show that you care or that your being a [expletive deleted]. Not showing anything at all can either show that you don't care and are getting ready to dump him or that it doesn't really matter because you know that you two are together and that's it.





If you think it's a bad sign, then yes it is.
as long as they dont touch, you should allow them to do that - it is freedom of expression.





If you cannot handle it, you need to deal with your jealous ... he is not the problem you are the problem.





I guess talk to him about your feelings, and make sure that you listen to his feelings - perhaps he have a different reason. Work together.
i wouldn't like it if my man was looking at other women. i'd smack him infront of her to teach him a lesson...:D
I wouldn't feel comfortable! but, I will let him know how I feel!


if after he eyed the beauty , and paid a complement about her ,then he might just be admiring a good looking person, but if after he eyed her down and be silent about it ! I think there is something more in his mind !
If you think she too was cute or pretty, just say so. See how he responds to your being open to how other people might look to him. If you show that you are self assure, then he will respect that and keep his eyes on you.
That all depends on how your relationship is doing. The best thing is to not take it personal; inspite of alot of misconceptions this is acutally normal behavior for hetrosexual males: would it make you feel any better if he was checking out other guys? LOL There are many things you can do. Here are some examples...





You can use this to your advantage.





OBSERVE AND SAY NOTHING: Don't try to be someone your not, but this can give you an idia of what he likes in appearance. Take it lightly (if he's looking he's probably getting aroused: Blush). Don't just make sudden changes. Remember different things about the girls he looked at and the next time you drag him moaning to shop for cloaths ask his opinion on an outfit you saw one of those girls wearing. Wait a day or so, a week if he was really looking, two weeks if he made an intejection, this way you don't let him on to what you are doing. Some guys enjoy helping their lady dress up (this could be a secret)I your guy is like this try letting him help you pick out cloaths.





COMMUNICATE:casually ask him what he liked about what he saw; you may be able to use this to improve your sex life: as in things like role playing (Big Blush). A giggle is usually a good way to brake the ice, provided he's not insecure himself. Think about how cute he looks whie being a typical guy, see the humor in it. If you giggle he just might stop.





USE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT: At the end of a date, or prior to intimate activities, tell him that it make you happy that he didn't checkout other girls, and that it helped you feel important to him. You may also try special rewards for good behavior.





BE HONEST:If this makes you feel uneasy you need to take a look at yourself, jelousy is always a sign that you are feeling insecure. Be honest with yourself and in your relationship. If you're secure it can go along way in keeping your relationship secure.





BE OPEN: If you choose to tell him that him looking at other women makes you uncomfortable use ';I statements'; and avoid ';You statements'; maybe something like ';It's probably nothing, but I felt a little uneasy when I saw you checking that girl out. I felt uncomfortable because...';





BE CREATIVE: You can use these in combonation in various degrees. Don't be encouraging but don't be critical either.





Remember no one likes to feel like they are on a leash. keep yourself in balance and NEVER take it too personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment