Sunday, April 25, 2010

Poll:Would you agree that beauty is only in the eye of the beholder?

Beauty is whatever gives joy.


Hugh NibleyPoll:Would you agree that beauty is only in the eye of the beholder?
No, it's really hard to go to bed and make love with an ugly guy...sorryPoll:Would you agree that beauty is only in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, I would agree. Some men find beauty in women with fake breasts, fake tans, bleach-blond hair and Botox lips. I find beauty in women with a dancer's form.





Some people find Persian cats to be the most beautiful breed, but I'm rather partial to our mixed-breed cats who look similar to Maine Coons. Some people think graffiti is beautiful; I think that surrealisting paintings are beautiful.





My sister loves classic wedding dresses, and I plan to buy a medieval top and skirt for my wedding. She loves her diamond engagement ring, while I bealieve that the beauty of my onyx and garnet engagement ring is striking. Tastes vary for everyone, even for people who were raised in the same environmet. No one is right or wrong in his or her perception of beauty.
Poll:Would you agree that beauty is only in the eye of the beholder?


Beauty is whatever gives joy.


Hugh Nibley





Absolutely...I have much joy!





Here's a cute response...Sorry...I couldn't help but see beauty in this!





“Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder”


Kinky Friedman quotes





Of course, Love the beauty I see in all things and so very Grateful to our God! God bless!
Yes I would agree. There is someone for everyone. Thank goodness we all see differently.


Beauty is in everything that the Lord has created.


Even if we do not see the beauty and perfection, God does. :D
Definitely, that's why these questions on Y/A about whether someone is pretty or who is the prettiest are dumb questions because everybody sees things differently.
Beauty is opinion.
yes because my sis is in love with the ugliest dude but she thinks hes the hottest thing in the world!


thats love for you its better then beer


!
yes normally but could be in someone who fancies you as well they must think you are beautiful or they would not fancy you unless they like some thing else in you
Ofcourse ofcourse!





(I say its pretty. they say its not. Its happens very often)
no i'd say as well as in the eye of the beholder it is also ';out there'; ha ha
yes i agree because no one can tell another person what is beautiful or ugly to them
i agree. :)


very true.
it is in the eye of the beholder
I agree.
yep


ofcourse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I agree.
yes
no=]
yes
you bet ye
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment