Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or is it skin deep?

It's definitely in the eye of the beholder and that is a good thing.. otherwise every guy would be after the same girl.. guys have different tastes.. this is not just about hair colour.. one could easily change blonde hair to black or brunette.. but there is more to it.. some like very slender and tall girls.. others like girls who are a little bit fuller figured... but still looking nice.. some like girls who are a bit shy and other guys like girls who are more cheeky.. personality also plays a role and every guy likes something different.. in the personality of the girl he chooses.. Some like blue eyes or green, some like brown eyes, some like a person who is not very beautiful but has a very attractive and genuine smile and they love her for that...and because she is fun to be with.. One painter may see a girl who has just unusual features but they are positive and strong features and he may think her beautiful and worth painting for that reason and another girl may look just perfect.. but there is no life in her face that comes alive on canvas then he would rather paint the plainer looking one with the interesting face.. that comes to life on the painting... everyone is different.. some people thing the Mona Lisa by leonardo da Vinci was beautiful.. to me she is an average looking woman.. but she has that myserious half smile about her.. that is hardly a smile at all so she is in a way intriquing.. although in my opinion not attractive to look at...Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or is it skin deep?
I think beauty comes from a person's soul, their deep inner feelings.


There are a few people I consider my best friends that I have met online, I've only seen them on the webcam a couple times, but I know they are the most beautiful people in the world. I know it because I feel it in my heart and soul.Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or is it skin deep?
personally, i think beauty is an undefined concept... what is beauty exactly? it means something different to everyone, and some will say that beauty is only skin deep. so the only thing that matters is, what do you think beauty is?
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and does not matter what that person looks like it is how they treat others and how others treat each other.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when you look in the mirror, YOU are the beholder
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I also think its whats inside that counts.
beholder because people dont read each other peace love

No comments:

Post a Comment