Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what kind of beauty beholds your eye(s)?

I posted eye(s) meaning eye or eyes.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what kind of beauty beholds your eye(s)?
love to see that smile insde someones eyesBeauty is in the eye of the beholder so what kind of beauty beholds your eye(s)?
I go for the eyes. I wouldn't care if he was the worst looking guy in the world. If I see his eyes are pure and full of life I'd go for him.


But that's just me.
I think inner beauty is what really counts. Outer physique is what attracts people, but inner beauty is what keeps them hooked.
';Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's why I look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly I am.';
Green or brown eyes, olive or dark complexion, dark hair.
natural beauty
Brunettes about 5' 7';.
i have light brown eyes......i like girls with dark hair and light colored eyes
anything sparkly or that purrs!!
a sweet guy w/ long shaggy hair. some out there style options who doesnt care what people think of his sweatbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment