Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I do! Do you believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
indeed. Every ones brain finds certain features attractive, so each person will have a different opinion on beauty. Do you believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
To some extent. I think that some people really have such unique type of beauty that not everyone will necessarily see it, whereas others have more of a classic beauty that most people can see. However no matter what you look like there would be some people in the world who thought differently than the majority.





I do think that there's something beautiful about all people though...:)
Hell yeah, different people find different things beautiful and there's no right or wrong. As a really simple example, my best friend is allergic to cats and doesn't like them but I can't understand how she can't look at them and think how beautiful they are.


Also, people say my boyfriend is a bit skinny but I really like his physique and wouldn't want him a pound heavier.


Each to their own.
It really is. There are so many people who are gorgeous on the outside but so ugly on the inside. It goes the other way around as well. Everyone has their idea of beauty. My idea has little to do with the outside appearance. It's their heart and soul that truly matters to me. Maybe that's why I only have a few friends in my life, I don't meet very many truly good people. lol
i believe that beauty lies inside a person. looks are just a benifit. i like a some people dont like but she is a perfectlly beautiful person
Definitely, but I also believe that some people don't get that.


Personally I'm paying more attention to someones character then his/hers beauty!
of course. you don麓t have to be classically good looking - you might have other beautiful attributes - personality, SOH, generosity etc.
we all have our own definition of what's beautiful. everyone has something that other people may find beautiful, even if they don't exactly conform to the common standard of beauty.
Hell yes. i see beauty every day the words they say, eyes, looks ,most of all the way they love being right here right now.
Definitely!
Of course, otherwise why would most people be in relationships when we are not all stunners?
Yes, but that goes for the beauty inside as well...
I think it always is, and it makes life more interesting!
Unless you are really fat and really ugly...
Certainly....and in the hands
Yeah.


Which is why a lot of average chicks think they're uber sexy
Yes but i hate that saying. It's usually said to make ugly people feel better. Harsh but true.
Beauty lies at heart :) - i believe in this
yes
yes
yes
yes i do
I agree with champagne hehe x
That's what ugly people say

No comments:

Post a Comment