Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, would that mean everyone is model material?

Only if the beholder was writing out the checks!If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, would that mean everyone is model material?
everyone is beutiful to someone else in the world. thats just a simple fact.If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, would that mean everyone is model material?
I've never thought of this saying in this manner before, but, yes, I believe it does mean that. It means that even I could be a model - a male model. Now to find someone who can see some beauty in me.





Well, that seems like a lost cause.
In theory yes, but only on a personal level. I don't really find models to be all that beautiful, so it's all a matter of preference.
If you are an ugly *** ***** or a fatass *****, then **** NO!
if that is what you think is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment