Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder how can that be today?

We have all heard the saying but how can that exsist when beauty is being choosen for us by media images. Do people think this is right, are you a slave to the media when picking your partnerBeauty is in the eye of the beholder how can that be today?
With so much media I the world i would say it is impossible for us to exclude some of the media propaganda all together. The best i think we can hope for is to be aware of it and try not to let it influence our choices.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder how can that be today?
I hope not. It's not right to pick a jerk over a really nice guy no matter how hot he is...





I'm not going to say that my boyfriend's the hottest thing on the planet (I'm brutally honest) but I think he's pretty handsome. And he's wonderful, personality wise.





And when it comes down to it, we have plastic surgery for everything from eyes to stomachs to legs. What we don't have is plastic surgery for personalities.
I like people for who they are, not how they look. But I know that's not too popular of a viewpoint. ^^;
That is an old saying that isn't pertinent today. Now we have TV, newspapers, magazines, and Hollywood telling us what is acceptable. You better not have a wrinkle, or any fat and learn to puke up at least 2 of your meals a day so you can stay thin.
It's a shame that a lot of people don't get to see the true beauty of a person..the person inside. If a person isn't attractive enough..most people won't even think about striking up a conversation w/ them just for that reason. I personally go off of personality more so than looks. There are a lot of attractive people who have nothing going on upstairs or are so stuck up because they know they look good. I much rather be w/ a person that I can have a conversation w/ and that can make me laugh:)
no definetly not





i mean every single person out there has some standards but i definetly (aside from standards) have no preferences im really open minded





i mainly look for what a girl would be like person wise
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment