Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beauty quiz!! Which eye is the correct color?

One has been played with, the other is natural. Which eye color is the real one? (Left is hazel, right is blue)





http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=…





And which eye color do you think looks best with the rest of her coloring?Beauty quiz!! Which eye is the correct color?
the blue one! Beauty quiz!! Which eye is the correct color?
Also, I'm not a blonde and not all people with blue eyes have blonde hair, that's just a stupid stereotype. Report Abuse

i agree


although i am a blonde blue eyed girl Report Abuse

left one looks more real because the blue one looks like the pupil is messed up. I like the hazel one more.
My Opinion: Blue is for blonde's and Hazel is for Brunettes. I say Hazel would be better..


My Favorite is Brown Eyes.
blue eye!
i'm pretty sure the blue one is real
ur a blue eye i think

No comments:

Post a Comment