Friday, January 8, 2010

I have an beauty spot above my eye..under my eye brow..how can i get rid of it?

i reallly hate it i cover it wid my hair like shown in this pic.I have an beauty spot above my eye..under my eye brow..how can i get rid of it?
The only way to get rid of a beauty mark is to have it removed. See your dermatologist if you really want it gone. But I'm sure it doesn't look bad and just remember, there is a reason it is called a ';beauty'; mark! ; )I have an beauty spot above my eye..under my eye brow..how can i get rid of it?
i would try concealer before you put on your make up. if they arethe kind that look like a mole or bumped out then yo can have a doctor or dermatoligist freeze them off





you are real pretty fyi i dont thin a beuaty spot would take away from that~
well..look at the spot again and look it at a different point of view..you may see it as a beauty..





beauty comes from people who appreciate what comes around even when people see it as ugly..
You can go to a plastic surgeon if you want. They could remove it quickly and easily.
UHH YOU REALLY CANT GET RiD OF iT BUT YOU CN GO BUY SOME MAC MAKEUP LiKE A CONCERLER OR A POWDER FROM THERE iT WiLL REALLY COVER iT UP
why cover it up natural makes us beautiful like yourself
Some people who are jalouse about your beauty may be talling that the beauty spot is ugly,so dont care them and tell that you like it.


WHO SAY THAT IT IS UGLY DID YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER SAY THAT IT IS UGLY, OUR PARENTS ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM WE CAN TRUST, IF THEY SAY THAT IT IS UGLY THEN IT IS OK, OTHERWISE YOU DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT (A.G .PILLAI)

No comments:

Post a Comment